Tuesday, February 16, 2010

PURPLE EMAIL

Whoo hoo! I've been accepted!

Fall Advantage, and in Attractions, my first choice!

I feel so blessed right now. And more than anything else, I'm grateful for my parents' support. I know so many people who are not as lucky as I am to have such an amazing support system, and I could not be any happier than I am right now :D

Congrats to everyone else who got in today, and good luck to those who are still waiting. Find some way to distract yourself--it really does help. And try not to stress too much, I'm sure it will all work out for the best!

Well, I got the email about 3 hours ago and I'm still completely giddy. I don't know how I'm going to focus on classes until May...sheesh. I've got to get to class now...wish me luck on trying not to daydream about Disney too much ;)

Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats =) I bet you must be happy hope everything goes as you plan ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!:) yeah, I'm sooo excited.
    good luck to you! I hope you get in too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER DUPER CONGRATS on your acceptance :) I'm glad you got your first choice. I also wanted to say that "Super Nova Girl"is my favorite Disney song...pretty much of all time therefore I absolutely love your blog, especially its title. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete