Monday, February 15, 2010

Meh

I just finished watching Hoarders. Anyone else love this show? It's completely disgusting and utterly disturbing, but it's definitely a guilty pleasure that I just can't resist.

I've also recently become a fan of Big Love--polygamy at its finest. And you gotta love Margie.

So yeah, tons of fun stuff to talk about in this blog... (Clearly, sarcasm.)

I am currently downloading Johnny Tsunami. God bless the person who invented torrenting. So, yeah, funtimes are sure to ensue once that's done downloading.

It's also snowing here in Cleveland again. I actually love this weather, and I'm sick of every single status on Facebook being about how much people hate the snow. Snow is definitely one thing that I would miss in Florida. The only bad thing about this weather is that you have to make sure you have enough gas in your car's tank...or else the little bit of gas that's left in the tank may freeze (oh yeah, that was a fun night. My car got stuck in some stranger's driveway, and my car was blocking hers so she's couldn't leave for an appointment that she had. My B.)

Still waiting for my purple email...definitely not stressing out about it though. My interviewer told me 4-6 weeks, so there's no point in me refreshing my email every 5 seconds, hoping for something from Disney to show up. When it comes, it comes. I can't do anything to speed up time.

I'm also thinking of starting a vlog...but something very different from the ones I've seen others have been making. I've got a few ideas, I'll just have to enlist the help of my roommate. We'll see, check back in the next couple of days to see if I posted a vlog yet, if not, harass me.

Stay positive guys, but also stay sane, really, before I witness a fight break out between people over a wall post in the Facebook group.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment